- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and click the share button.
- Choose “YouTube Downloader” from the Share menu.
- Select a format to download – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.
- press download.
How to Download YouTube Videos to Watch Offline on Android?
To make a YouTube video available offline, you must first open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add Offline icon under the video (you can also click the context menu button and select the Add Offline option).
How do I save a YouTube video to your gallery?
Tap “Download” or “Download As” and the video will be saved to the app. If you now want to save the video directly to your phone, tap the Videos tab at the bottom of the screen, tap and hold the video icon, and then click Save to Camera Roll.
What is the best YouTube video downloader for Android?
Here is the list of 8 best YouTube video downloader apps for Android.
Where Do YouTube Downloads Go on Android?
Even if you have offline videos stored on your phone, you may find several .exo files in Internal storage/Android/data/com.youtube.com directory. These are nothing but the encrypted exo files which can only be opened through Youtube app.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
- 8 Best YouTube Video Downloader Apps for Android Free.
- First download and install: TubeMate YouTube Downloader App on your Android device.
- Launch YouTube and find a video you want to download.
- Tap on “Share” and then select “TubeMate” from the list of available apps.
- Open your browser on Android.
How do I download YouTube videos directly to my Android?
How can I download a YouTube video to my phone?
Method 2 on Android
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Copy the link to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Tap the search bar.
- Go to the VidPaw website.
- Paste the address of your YouTube video.
- Press start.
- Tap Download.
How to save YouTube videos to your camera roll on Android?
How to save YouTube videos to your camera roll on Android
How can you save videos from YouTube?
Click the green “Download” button to save the video or select the format you want (MP3, MP4, WEBM, 3GP) to save it. Then click the gray arrow to the right of the download button to select the preferred format from the drop-down menu. Now you can enjoy videos and playlists offline!
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android 2018 phone?
- Install Tubemate Youtube Downloader on your Android device.
- Start the app.
- On the home page you will find the Youtube page. Go to YouTube and open the video you want to download.
- Click the down arrow and select the format you want to download the video in.
Which app can download YouTube videos?
Can you download YouTube videos for free?
Note: You can download a YouTube video for free using the link above. Click the down arrow to the right of the download box to view additional video formats such as MP4, WebM, or 3GP. There can also be multiple quality options for each video format.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Samsung?
Go to YouTube to find the music or video you want to download. Please click the share button below the YouTube video and then copy the URL(s) to the tab. 3. Run YouTube Downloader for Samsung, click Video Downloader and paste the URLs in the first dialog box.
Where Do Downloaded YouTube Videos Go?
But you can go to offline YouTube settings (which you can access from the left side sliding menu), you can change them. 6- Once a video has been uploaded, it will be saved in the offline category. When the phone is connected to a network, all YouTube categories are available.
How many days of offline YouTube videos are available?
Therefore, offline videos need an internet connection every 48 hours to update and sync with online versions. This allows offline videos to be available as long as the app is running. The latest version of the YouTube app can only make videos available for 29 days.
How can I download YouTube videos using mobile data?
If you want to download Youtube videos to mobile data, then follow the steps.
Is TubeMate safe?
Is TubeMate YouTube Downloader Safe? TubeMate YouTube Downloader app is safe. So far, there is no news about malware proliferation or any kind of user privacy threats. In fact, the installation does not even involve downloading other unwanted applications, as is the case in other cases.
How do I download music from YouTube to my Android?
How to download videos from YouTube to Android?
- Step 1 Download and install Syncios YouTube Downloader for Android.
- Step 2: Go to YouTube to find the music or video you want to download.
- Step 3: Run YouTube Downloader for Android, click Video Downloader and paste URLs in the first dialog box.
How can I download YouTube songs?
Download songs from Youtube!!
Is 4k video downloader safe?
The answer is, 4K Video Downloader is safe to use as long as it is downloaded from its official website 4kdownload.com. However, if your 4kvideodownloader.exe comes from third party “EXE download” sites we cannot guarantee that it is free from viruses, trojans, malware, spyware or the like.
Where can I download full movies for free?
Go through this list of the best free movie download websites where you can download entire movies without creating an account.
- Megabox HD (application Android)
- YouTube (US only)
- Hotstar (Inde)
- Sony cracked.
- The Internet Archive.
Photo in the “Ybierling” article https://www.ybierling.com/blog-web-how-to-extract-subtitles-from-youtube-videos