This should eliminate a possible hang in the app and resolve the problem in question.
- Tap Settings.
- Open apps.
- Go to Google Calendar.
- Open storage.
- Press the Clear cache button.
- Restart your device.
- Let the app resync again.
How do I recover my calendar?
Restore your calendars and reminders from an earlier version
How do I recover my calendar on my Android?
Clear your Calendar app data
- Open the Settings app on your device (not the “Google Settings” app).
- Tap the Apps or Apps & notifications section.
- Tap App Info to view a list of all apps.
- Select Calendar.
- Tap Storage Clear data OK.
- If you see “Calendar Storage” listed, clear that app’s data as well.
How do I restore my calendar on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Steps to Recover Deleted and Lost Calendar from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge
How do I restore my Samsung calendar events?
How to Recover Deleted Calendar on Samsung Galaxy
- How to Recover Lost Files on Galaxy S9?
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to PC.
- Enable USB debugging on the Samsung device.
- Detect and scan your Samsung phone data.
- Preview and recover calendar from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5.
- Launch the program after installation.
- Choose the backup mode.
How do I retrieve my calendar on my phone?
To recover calendar on iPhone:
How to restore events from Google Calendar?
Restore deleted Google Calendar events
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the top right, click Settings – Recycle Bin. You will see the events that have been deleted from this calendar. – To delete an individual event, next to the event, click Delete permanently . – To delete all selected events, above the list, click Permanently delete all selected events .
How to configure calendar on Android?
How to transfer calendar from Android to Android?
Part 1: Sync Calendar from Android to Android Phone via Google Account
- On the old Android phone, go to “Settings > Accounts & sync”, then add your Google account. Make sure “Sync” is enabled.
- Run the Calendar app on your old phone.
- On the new Android phone, run the Calendar app and set up the Google account.
Why have all my calendar events disappeared?
6 Tips to Recover Disappeared Calendar from iPhone Tip 1. Restart your iPhone or force restart your iPhone by pressing and holding the Home button and Power/Sleep button. If you use iCloud Calendar or other online calendar services, make sure you’ve turned on Calendar sync through Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
How to recover data after factory reset on Galaxy s8?
Steps to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Samsung S8/S8 Edge
How do I restore my Google backup to my Samsung?
- If necessary, sign in to your Google and/or Samsung accounts.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down to “USER & BACKUP”, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Google if the contacts are backed up to the Google account.
- Tap Samsung if the contacts are backed up to the Samsung account.
- Tap your email address at the top of the screen.
How to reset a Samsung Galaxy s8 plus?
Hard reset your Galaxy S8 from the recovery menu
Can I recover a deleted Google calendar?
Google Calendar now lets you restore deleted events. Google has added a new Trash feature to Google Calendar so you can now recover events you accidentally deleted. As shown in the image above, to access your calendar’s trash, click the drop-down arrow next to the calendar.
Does Google Calendar keep past events?
Your past events stay on your calendar forever, unless you delete them. If you want to view past events, be sure to wait a few seconds for Google Calendar to retrieve them for the date you select.
How do I back up my Samsung calendar?
Go to the home screen and press the “Menu” button then “Settings” then “Accounts”. Step 2 Choose the type of account, which contains the schedule of your interest; the calendar you want to sync with your Samsung device.
Where can I find my calendar?
Get Google Calendar
- On your computer, go to Google Calendar.
- If you already have a Google account, sign in. If you don’t have one yet, click Create Account.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to Google Calendar.
- To change any of your settings, navigate to the top right corner and click Settings.
What is the best calendar app?
The best calendar app 2019: Best apps for scheduling meetings
Why can’t I see my calendar on my iPhone?
Tap Settings > Calendar or tap Settings > Reminders. Tap Sync. If All Events or All Reminders is selected, choose a specific time period instead, such as Events or Reminders for 1 month. Open the Calendar app, tap the Calendars tab and swipe down to refresh.
How to recover deleted calendar event in Outlook?
Use Recover Deleted Items option from Outlook to restore deleted items.
- Select the Deleted Items folder.
- Make sure the item(s) you are looking for are not in the Deleted Items folder.
- Select Folder > Recover Deleted Items ribbon tab.
- Select the items you want to restore and click Recover Selected Items.
How do I reset my Google calendar?
Reset Google Calendar / Clear all events from Google Calendar
How to delete all calendar events on Android?
If you no longer want an event to appear, you can delete it or remove it from your Google Calendar.
Delete an event you created
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app.
- Open the event you want to delete.
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete Delete.
How do I sync my Android calendar with another person?
Ways to Add Someone Else’s Calendar
How to Transfer Calendar from Samsung to LG?
Copy Calendar from LG to Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/Note 7
- Connect both Samsung phones to the computer. Launch LG to Samsung Transfer software after downloading and installing.
- Enter the phone to phone transfer option.
- Transfer Calendar from LG to Samsung.
How do I transfer my Android calendar to my computer?
Once you’ve copied your Android calendar to your computer, you can import it into Outlook! Open Outlook on your computer and go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export > “Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file”. Then press “Next”. Choose the calendar file you saved with Droid Transfer.
How do I recover a deleted calendar event?
View deleted events in your trash (desktop only)
Why Are iPhone Calendar Events Disappearing?
If you’ve synced your iPhone with iCloud or another calendar service, iPhone may automatically delete old events. To prevent this from happening, launch “Settings” on the iPhone; select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then scroll down and select “Sync”.
Why are my Outlook calendar entries disappearing?
What to do when your calendar appointments randomly disappear from your Outlook calendar. Typically, timing issues are caused by customer issues. Here are some suggestions on how to fix issues with calendar appointments disappearing. Select the Outlook profile in the Email tab, then click Repair.
Photo in “Help smartphone” article https://www.helpsmartphone.com/en/mobileapp-instagram-instaramaskmeaquestion