Method 5 – Export contacts to GMail with iTunes
- Download and launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Open the handset’s device summary page.
- Click on the Information tab.
- Check “Synchronize contacts with” then select “Google Contacts”.
- Enter your Google account username and password.
- Click Apply.
Set up your GMAIL account on your iPhone for calendar synchronization:
Step 1 Go to Contacts app on your iPhone, find the contacts you want to transfer to SIM card, select Share Contact and share these contacts via email. Step 2Download shared vCards via email to Android phone. Connect your Android phone to computer, go to Contacts app, click Import from USB storage.
Tip 1: Selectively Transfer Contacts from iPhone to PC
- Step 1: Launch D-Port Pro on your computer, then select “Backup and Export from Device” on the left panel.
- Step 2: In the next screen, you need to select the type of data you want to export.
- Step 3: The program will scan the device for contacts.
If you have iCloud enabled on your iPhone, this method to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android should take no time. On your iPhone, go to Settings, choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then choose “Accounts” where you should see “iCloud” listed. Choose this option, then turn on the toggle for “Contacts.”
Select “Contacts” and anything you want to transfer. Check “Sync now” and your data will be saved on Google’s servers. Start your new Android phone; it will ask for your Google account information. When you sign in, your Android automatically syncs contacts and other data.
Go to “Settings” > Tap on “Accounts & Passwords” > Tap on that Gmail account > Enable the button next to “Contacts”. I tried two methods above, but your iPhone contacts won’t sync with Google, then set your Gmail account as default. This will also likely fix the issue you are facing.
How to Import iPhone Contacts to Gmail
On your computer, open iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and password. Click Contacts from the options given, then select the contacts you want to sync from your iPhone to Gmail. Tap on Settings and click on Export vCard option. Open Google Contacts and sign in or go to contacts.google.com.
How to Use Free Software to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to PC with MobiMover
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC running Windows 7 and later with USB cables.
- Step 2: Select the contacts you want to copy from your iPhone to computer and click the Transfer to Computer button.
Sync them with iTunes
To access the database of contacts currently on an iPhone, open iExplorer and connect your iPhone to your computer. You should see the Device Overview screen appear. From this screen navigate to Data -> Contacts or from the left column under your device name navigate to Backups -> Contacts.
How to Import Contacts from iPhone to Mac With or Without iCloud
- Contents :
- On your iPhone:
- Step 1: Open your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Step 2: Click Your Name > iCloud > turn on iCloud service for contacts.
- on your Mac:
- Step 3: Open your Mac, click Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- Step 4: Check contacts and click Manage.
Go back to iCloud.com and go to Contacts. In the lower right corner, click the settings wheel. Choose “Import vCard” and import the file created by My Contacts Backup. This will add all your contacts from your iPhone.
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
Make sure “Back up my data” is enabled. As for syncing apps, go to Settings > Data usage, tap the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen, and make sure “Automatic data sync” is turned on. Once you have a backup, select it on your new phone and you will be offered a list of all the apps from your old phone.
Go to your phone settings, then go to Accounts. Under the Accounts tab, navigate to Google. Now make sure the box next to Contacts is checked to sync your phone contacts with Google account contacts. Also, when you add a new contact, make sure it is synced with the Google account.
If you want to transfer all your contacts at once via Bluetooth, follow the steps below.
- 1.Make sure the Bluetooth device you are sending to is in available mode.
- From your Home screen, tap Contacts.
- Press Menu.
- Tap Select Contacts.
- Tap All.
- Press Menu.
- Tap Send Contact.
- Tap Beam.
Export or backup contacts
Steps to Sync Gmail Contacts to Android Directly
- Unlock your Android phone and enter “Settings” on the device.
- Choose “Accounts and sync” in the “Settings” section and choose the “Add account” option.
- Tap “Google” in the list and click “Next” button to go to the next interface.
Here are the steps to backup iPhone contacts with iCloud.
Photo in Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype_for_Business_Server