Hold down the volume up and down keys and connect your phone to your PC.
Then, while holding down the volume keys, and with the device connected to USB, press and hold the Home button.
Give it a few minutes.
Once the menu is displayed, release all buttons.
How do I turn on my Android without the power button?
Method 1. Use Volume Up and Home Button
- Try pressing both volume buttons at once for a few seconds.
- If your device has a home button, you can also try pressing the volume up and the home button at the same time.
- If nothing works, let your smartphone battery drain so that the phone turns itself off.
How do I restart my phone without the power button?
Volume and home buttons. Pressing both volume buttons on your device for a long time can often bring up a boot menu. From here, you can choose to restart your device. Your phone may use a combination of holding the volume buttons while holding the home button, so be sure to try that as well.
How do I wake my Android without the power button?
How to Wake Your Android Phone Without the Power Button
How to activate Google Pixel without power button?
How to turn on Pixel and Pixel XL without using the power button:
- When the Pixel or Pixel XL is powered off, press and hold the volume button for a few seconds.
- While holding down the volume button, connect the phone to a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for your phone to boot into download mode.
How do I turn on my phone if the power button is broken?
Hold down the volume up and down keys and connect your phone to your PC. Then, while holding down the volume keys, and with the device connected to USB, press and hold the Home button. Give it a few minutes. Once the menu is displayed, release all buttons.
How do I turn on my Samsung Galaxy J7 without a power button?
How to turn on the Galaxy J7 without using the power button:
How do I turn off my phone without the power button?
Most apps just turn off the screen, they don’t turn off the droid.
- Open the app.
- Press “BUTTON tab”
- Check “POWER DIALOGUE”
- Tap “VIEW”
- The round “power button” will appear on the screen.
- Press the “power button”, then select “Power off or restart”
How to restart your phone when the lock button is broken?
In the settings, go to “General” > “Accessibility” and activate AssistiveTouch. A small square with a circle will appear on your screen. tap it to open it, and there will be a lock screen button. Press and hold, and just like with the lock button, the “slide to power off” will appear.
How do I reset my OnePlus 3t without the power button?
How to turn on OnePlus 3 without using the power button:
How do I turn on my Galaxy s8 without the power button?
Turn on Galaxy S8 without using power button:
- Simultaneously click and hold the volume button for a little while to turn off your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
- Using the USB cable, connect your computer to your smartphone while holding down the volume button.
How do I wake up my Android?
So here are the different ways you CAN wake up your phone.
How do I turn on my Note 8 without the power button?
Steps to turn on Galaxy Note 8 without power button on Android 6.0
- If the Galaxy Note 8 is off, just press and hold volume up for about a few seconds.
- Continue to hold the volume button down and then connect your Galaxy Note 8 to computer via USB cable.
How do I turn on my Galaxy s7 without the power button?
How to turn on the Galaxy S7 without using the power button:
How to turn on an Android phone?
To reset your Android phone using recovery mode, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the power button and volume down for a few seconds until you see the Android logo on the screen.
- Use volume up and volume down keys to enter recovery mode.
- Press the ignition button.
How do I turn off my phone without a screen?
Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button on the top of the iPhone. Hold the “Home” button on the front of the iPhone while continuing to hold the Sleep/Wake button. Release the buttons as soon as the iPhone screen turns black to turn it off. Do not continue to hold the buttons down or the device will reset.
How do I turn on my Samsung with a broken power button?
Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S4 without power button. Turn on Android device without power button. All you need to do is hold down the volume button while plugging your device into a power source. Then press Volume Up to “restart” it.
How do I turn on my Galaxy s6 without the power button?
How to turn on the Galaxy S6 without using the power button:
How can I restart my Android?
To perform a hard reset:
- Turn off your device.
- Hold down the power button and volume down button simultaneously until you get the Android bootloader menu.
- In the bootloader menu, you use the volume buttons to switch between different options and the power button to enter/select.
- Choose the “Recovery Mode” option.
How do I force restart my OnePlus 3t?
How to Force Power Off and Restart OnePlus 3
How do I turn off my OnePlus 3t without screen?
How to Force Power Off / Force Restart OnePlus 3
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Then release the button and the device will turn off automatically.
- Once the device is off, you can simply turn it on by pressing the power button for a second.
How do I reset my phone one plus one?
Photo in “Flickr” article https://www.flickr.com/photos/liewcf/12523122365