How do I text a conversation to my email?
- Open the Messages app, then open the chat thread with the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold a message until a black bubble with “Copy” and “More…” buttons appears, then tap “More.”
- A row of circles will appear on the left side of the screen, with each circle sitting next to an individual text or iMessage.
How do I forward text messages to my voicemail on Android?
Forward text messages to email
How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer?
How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to Computer
- Launch the program and connect the Android phone to the computer. First install the program on your PC.
- Export Android SMS to computer. Click the “Information” icon in the navigation bar, then click the SMS tab to access the SMS management window.
Can text messages be forwarded to email?
To have all your incoming texts sent to your inbox, go to Settings > Messages > Receive To, then choose Add Email at the bottom. Enter the address to which you want the SMS to be forwarded, and voila! You have finished.
How do I send a text conversation to my email on Samsung?
How to forward text messages to email?
It’s actually a simple process that:
- Disable iMessage on your phone.
- Tap and hold a message you want to forward.
- Select “More”.
- Select the messages you want to send. Note that these messages will be concatenated together.
- Forward them to your email address.
How to forward text messages to email on Android?
How to Forward SMS to Email on Android
How do I synchronize my SMS with my email?
Re: SMS sent by email
- Select ‘Email’ from the home screen > Select ‘Account’ which receives text messages > Select the ‘Options’ menu at the bottom left of the phone > Select ‘More’, then ‘Account settings’.
- Scroll down the Account Settings for an entry called “SMS Sync.”
Is there a way to automatically forward text messages?
Next, make sure your phone number is checked under “You can be reached for messages at”. On iPhone, go to Settings/Messages and select Text Message Forwarding. Select everyone you want text messages forwarded to.
How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung to my computer?
Download Samsung SMS to computer via email
How to transfer an entire text conversation on Android?
Android: Forward a text message
- Open the thread that contains the individual message you want to forward.
- In the message list, press and hold the message you want to forward until a menu appears at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you want to forward with this message.
- Press the “Forward” arrow.
Can you export SMS from Android?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF or save text messages in plain text or HTML format. Droid Transfer also lets you print text messages directly to your printer connected to your PC. Droid Transfer saves all images, videos and emojis included in your text messages to your Android phone.
Can you forward text messages on Android?
Your forwarded text messages will appear in your regular messaging or texting app. On your Android device, open the Voice app. Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers: Tap, then next to the linked number, check the box.
Can you automatically forward text messages on Android?
So, if you have both an Android phone and an iPhone, try using a third-party app like AutoForwardSMS on your Android phone. These apps can automatically transfer SMS from Android to any other type of phone including iPhones. Many even forward your incoming text messages to your email address.
Can you text by email?
To send a text message via email, you must use an SMS or MMS to email gateway. Simply replace “number” with a 10-digit mobile number for each carrier below: Verizon: [email protected] (SMS), [email protected] (MMS) Sprint: [email protected] (SMS ), number @pm.sprint.com (MMS)
How do I send an SMS to a phone from my email?
To send an email via SMS to your phone:
How to transfer multiple text messages on Samsung Galaxy s8?
How to Forward a Text Message on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Go to the home screen;
- Tap Apps;
- Launch the Messages app;
- Identify and select the thread with the message you need to forward;
- Tap and hold on that particular text message;
- From the Message Options pop-up menu that will appear, select Forward;
How to print a thread on Android?
Print SMS conversations on your Android phone
How do I transfer text messages from my Android to my computer for free?
Save Android Text Messages to Computer
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open Transfer Companion on your Android phone and connect via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Messages header in Droid Transfer and select a message conversation.
- Choose to save PDF, save HTML, save text or print.
How to save text messages on Android?
Choose messages to save
How do I send SMS from my Android?
How to Sync Text Messages with an Email Account on an Android
- Open Email.
- Press Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Tap the Exchange email address.
- Tap More (this number is not available on all devices).
- Check or uncheck the SMS Sync box.
Can you automatically forward Android text messages?
From March 9, Google is banning apps that automatically forward text messages (SMS) to another MOBILE NUMBER. Auto Forward SMS has this feature, and we need to make drastic changes so that the app can no longer automatically generate a text message from your phone.
How to forward all SMS?
Forward older text messages
How to transfer text messages from Samsung to iPhone?
How to Copy Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone Quickly
- Step 1: Launch Phone Transfer and connect your Samsung and iPhone. Open Phone Transfer after installation.
- Step 2: Select the Text Messages item on your Samsung phone.
- Step 3: Tap the “Start Copy” button to start migrating text messages.
Photo in Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2017-10-23/In_focus