To change the account type with the Settings app in Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Family & other users.
- Select a user account.
- Click the Change account type button.
- Select the Administrator or Standard User account type depending on your needs.
- Click the OK button.
How do I change the email address associated with my Windows 10 account?
If you want to change your primary Microsoft account email associated with your Windows device, you can choose an alias or create a new one and then make it primary. Visit your Microsoft account page and sign in. Next, select the “Your Information” tab next to the “Account” option.
How do I change my administrator email address?
Go to Settings > General.
How do I change my primary email address in Windows 10?
If you want to change the account name, you will need to update your account settings by doing the following:
- Open Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click on Your information.
- Click on the Manage my Microsoft account option.
- Under the current account name, click the More options menu.
- Select the Edit profile option.
How to delete an administrator account in Windows 10?
Use the command prompt instructions below for Windows 10 Home. Right-click the Start menu (or press Windows key + X) > Computer Management, then expand Local Users and Groups > Users. Select the Administrator account, right-click on it and click on Properties. Uncheck Account is disabled, click Apply, then click OK.
How do I change my email settings in Windows 10?
Change SMTP server – Windows 10 Mail
Can I change my Microsoft email address?
You might want to change the email address (also called an account alias) that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account for one of the following reasons: You’ve changed your email service provider. Prefer to use your phone number to sign in (available for use on Xbox One, Xbox.com, or account.microsoft.com).
How can I log in as an administrator?
How do I log in as an administrator?
- Type your account username and password in the welcome screen.
- Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button. , click Control Panel, click User Accounts and Family Safety, click User Accounts, and then click Manage Another Account. .
Can I have two Microsoft accounts?
Sure no problem. You can have as many user accounts as you want on one computer, regardless of whether they are local accounts or Microsoft accounts. Each user account is separate and unique. BTW, no animal like a main user account, at least not as far as Windows is concerned.
How to Run Windows 10 as Administrator?
4 Ways to Run Programs in Administrative Mode in Windows 10
How do I change my email account on my computer?
Step 2: Change it
- Next to your email address, select Edit.
- Enter your new account email address. Pick one that isn’t already in use by another Google Account. If you’re having trouble, go to Get Help to change your email address.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I change the name of my Windows 10 laptop?
Change the name of your Windows computer
How do I change my information on Windows 10?
Open the User Accounts control panel, then click Manage another account. Enter the correct username for the account, then click Edit Name. There is another way to do it. Press Windows key + R, type: netplwiz or control userpasswords2, then press Enter.
How do I change my Windows Mail settings?
Configuration de Windows Mail
- Click Add
- Choose Email Account and click Next.
- Enter your display name and click Next.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Select IMAP and enter imap.one.com in the incoming mail server (IMAP).
- You have completed the setup.
- Configuring the One.com SMTP server in Windows Mail.
- Choose the Advanced tab.
How to configure a POP email account in Windows 10?
How do I change my password on the Windows 10 Mail app?
Change your password in Mail for Windows 10
- Choose Settings > Manage Accounts, then choose the account you need to update.
- If you selected an Outlook.com account, you can change or update your password by choosing Change account settings. Mail for Windows 10 will take you to a webpage in your account where you can change your password.
Photo in Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_guide/Granting_and_revoking_user_rights