How do I find my SIM card phone number?
How to find out the phone number of a SIM card
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot of a GSM mobile phone. The SIM tray is usually located under the phone’s battery.
- Dial “611” and press the “Send” button on the phone.
- Confirm your identity.
- Ask for the phone number associated with your SIM card.
How do I find my SIM card number on my Samsung?
You can also remove the SIM card and view the 20-digit SIM card number (with the gold contacts facing out).
Samsung Galaxy S® 4 – Show SIM card number
How do I find my 20-digit SIM card number?
Search for “SIM card” in the Google Play Store. Apparently if it’s an iPhone you can go to Settings > General > About and the SIM number will be listed as ICCID. Yes, just go to your Settings, then General, then About, then ICCID, that’s your 20 digit SIM card number.
Is the Iccid number the same as the SIM number?
Your SIM card or subscriber identity module is assigned a number called a SIM serial number (SSN). This number is also known as the Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID). ICCIDs are stored in SIM cards and are also engraved or printed on the side of the card.
How do I find my SIM card number on Android?
Find your SIM card number in Android
- Open your app list and tap Settings. Scroll down the menu and tap About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this can be referred to as phone identity.
- Tap IMEI information.
- Your SIM number is displayed as an “IMSI” number or as an “ICCID number”.
How do I find my mobile number from my SIM card?
To verify your mobile number in Aircel SIM, dial the following USSD codes:
How do I find my SIM number on Samsung Galaxy s8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Show SIM card number
- Touch and swipe up or down on a home screen to see all apps. These instructions are for the default home screen mode and layout.
- Navigate to: Settings > About phone > Status.
- Tap IMEI information and view ICCID (SIM card number).
How do I find my SIM card number on Galaxy s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Show SIM card number
How do I find my SIM number on the Galaxy s5?
Show SIM card number – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a home screen, tap Apps (bottom right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap on phone info.
- Tap Status.
- View the ICCID (SIM ID).
How to find Iccid on Android?
What is the Iccid number?
ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card Identifier)– A SIM card contains its unique serial number (ICCID). ICCIDs are stored in SIM cards and are also printed on the SIM card during a personalization process.
How do I find my cell phone number?
*222# OR *888# OR *1# OR *785# OR *555# You can dial the above code to find out the 10 digit phone number of your SIM Bsnl.
How do I find out my Iccid number?
How do I find my ICCID (SIM Identification Number)?
- Press Menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click About.
- Click Phone Identity (or Status depending on your Android model)
- Click IMEI Information.
- Your 19-digit SIM card ID number is listed under ICCID or SIM ID.
What does unknown zid mean?
the ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card Identifier) is the SIM card number. It looks like a faulty or disabled SIM card, or the wrong carrier’s SIM card in a locked device.
How do I change the iccid on my phone?
Enter the wireless number of the device you want to update, and then click OK. The Change IMEI or SIM/ICCID page is displayed. 3. In the SIM/ICCID field, enter the 20- or 21-digit new SIM card number (ICCID) without spaces or dashes, and then click Next.
How do I find my phone number on Android?
Where do you find your phone number on Samsung?
Your phone number is displayed.
- Tap Apps. This option shows the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll down and tap Settings. This option shows the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll down and tap About device.
- Tap Status.
- Your phone number is displayed.
Where can I find my phone number on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION
How do I know my Jio SIM number?
There are two ways to check your main balance. One option is to dial *333#, which will display the main balance of your Reliance Jio number on the screen. You can also send an MBAL to 55333 for free and receive account balance details via SMS.
How do I verify my Airtel number on my phone?
To check the number on your Airtel SIM card, dial *121# on your phone, the options will appear on the screen. You will be taken to the next screen showing My data balance. my balance
How do I know my mobile number on my iphone?
Tap Phone, then tap Contacts. Scroll to the top of the list and you will see My Number. Or tap Settings, then tap Phone. Your number is displayed at the top of the screen.
How do I find my number on Samsung Galaxy s9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Show phone number
- On a home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the screen to access the apps screen.
- Navigate to: Settings > About phone, then view My phone number.
How to find IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy s9?
Find IMEI, serial number and phone number
How do I activate my Galaxy s9 SIM card?
1. Search for “Set up SIM card lock”
- Swipe your finger across the screen from the top edge of your phone.
- Tap on the settings icon.
- Tap Lock screen & security.
- Tap Other security settings.
- Tap Set up SIM card lock.
- Touch Lock SIM card to turn the feature on or off.
- Enter your PIN code and press OK.
What is IMEI number on Android?
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number is a unique set of 15 digits used on GSM phones to identify them. Since the SIM card is associated with the user and can be swapped from phone to phone, a method is needed to track the hardware itself and this is why the IMEI was developed.
Where is the IMEI number on Samsung?
How to find a Samsung IMEI
How to find Samsung IMEI number?
You can find your IMEI by opening your dialer and typing *#06# using the keyboard. You can also find the number under Settings > About device > Status in the Settings menu.
Photo in Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIM_card