- Step 1: Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on both of your Galaxy devices.
- Step 2: Place the two Galaxy devices within 50cm of each other and then launch the app on both devices.
- Step 3: Once the devices are connected, you will see a list of data types that you can choose to transfer.
Transfer your contacts via Bluetooth
Backup Android Contacts Using SD Card or USB Storage
- Open your “Contacts” or “People” app.
- Press the menu button and go to “Settings”.
- Select “Import/Export”.
- Select the location where you want to store your contact files.
- Follow the instructions.
Open the app drawer and go to Settings, then “Accounts & sync”. 4. Select your Gmail account in the email accounts configuration. 5. Make sure that you have activated the option “Synchronize contacts”.
How to export all contacts
Transfer Contacts – Basic Phone to Smartphone
- From the main base phone screen, select Menu.
- Navigate: Contacts > Backup Wizard.
- Press the right soft key to select Backup Now.
- Follow the instructions included in the box to activate your smartphone, then open Verizon Cloud to download contacts to your new phone.
Just slide your Samsung phone down and tap the “Bluetooth” icon to turn it on. Then, retrieve the Samsung phone containing the contacts to transfer and then go to “Phone” > “Contacts” > “Menu” > “Import/Export” > “Send business card via”. A list of contacts will then be displayed and tap on “Select all contacts”.
Here is how to sync your contacts with Gmail account:
- Make sure Gmail is installed on your device.
- Open the app drawer and go to Settings, then “Accounts & sync”.
- Enable the Accounts & Sync service.
- Select your Gmail account in the Mail Accounts Setup.
Back up contacts to SD card
If your Android device is synced with your Google account, the odds of recovering missing contacts are definitely in your favor. Once you see the list of your contacts (or not), click on “More” to access the drop-down menu, where you must select the “Restore contacts…” option.
There is no benefit to doing so. Modern smartphones can usually only import/export contacts stored on the SIM card. The contact app from Android 4.0 provides a feature that lets you import your contacts from the SIM card to Google contacts (which I highly recommend) or just local phone contacts.
- Insert the SIM card into your device.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app.
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings Import.
- Tap SIM card. If you have multiple accounts on your device, choose the account where you want to save the contacts.
Re: Samsung contacts not syncing with google contacts
How do I sync my Android?
Manually sync your account
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & Accounts.
- If you have multiple accounts on your device, tap the one you want.
- Tap Account sync.
- Tap More Sync now.
Photo in the article “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” http://www.speedofcreativity.org/search/audio+resources/feed/rss2/
Like this post? Please share with your friends: