Select “Contacts” and anything you want to transfer.
Check “Sync now” and your data will be saved on Google’s servers.
Start your new Android phone; it will ask for your Google account information.
When you sign in, your Android automatically syncs contacts and other data.
Transfer contacts to new Android phone from SIM card. First, you need to export all your contacts from your old phone to your SIM card. Go to the “Contacts” option. Press the “Menu” button then choose the “Import/Export” option.
- Insert the SIM card into your device.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app.
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings Import.
- Tap SIM card. If you have multiple accounts on your device, choose the account where you want to save the contacts.
If you want to transfer all your contacts at once via Bluetooth, follow the steps below.
Go to your phone settings, then go to Accounts. Under the Accounts tab, navigate to Google. Now make sure the box next to Contacts is checked to sync your phone contacts with Google account contacts. Also, when you add a new contact, make sure it is synced with the Google account.
How do I configure my old Android phone?
How to Enable Android Backup Service
- Open Settings from the home screen or app drawer.
- Scroll down the page.
- Tap System.
- Select Save.
- Make sure the Backup to Google Drive toggle is selected.
- You will be able to see the data being backed up.
How to export all contacts
- Step 1: Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on both of your Galaxy devices.
- Step 2: Place the two Galaxy devices within 50cm of each other and then launch the app on both devices.
- Step 3: Once the devices are connected, you will see a list of data types that you can choose to transfer.
Transfer Contacts – Basic Phone to Smartphone
Steps to Sync Gmail Contacts to Android Directly
- Unlock your Android phone and enter “Settings” on the device.
- Choose “Accounts and sync” in the “Settings” section and choose the “Add account” option.
- Tap “Google” in the list and click “Next” button to go to the next interface.
Step 2: Import
Step 1: Export existing Gmail contacts
- On your computer, go to Google Contacts.
- On the left, click More Export.
- Select the contacts to export.
- Select Google CSV.
- Click Export.
- At the top right, click your profile picture Sign out.
Open the Contacts app on your old Android device and tap the Menu button. Choose “Import/Export” > select “Share business card via” option in the pop-up window. Then select the contacts you want to transfer. Also, you can click the “Select All” option to transfer all your contacts.
Just slide your Samsung phone down and tap the “Bluetooth” icon to turn it on. Then, retrieve the Samsung phone containing the contacts to transfer and then go to “Phone” > “Contacts” > “Menu” > “Import/Export” > “Send business card via”. A list of contacts will then be displayed and tap on “Select all contacts”.
Method 1 Sync Apple Contacts with Gmail with iOS 7+
- Open the Settings app on your device. 
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add account.
- Select Google.
- Enter your Gmail account information.
- Tap Next at the top of the screen.
- Make sure Contacts is enabled.
- Tap Save at the top of the screen.
Restore contacts from backups
Re: Samsung contacts not syncing with google contacts
- Make sure Gmail is installed on your device.
- Go to Settings, then to Accounts & sync.
- Enable the Accounts & Sync service.
- Select your Gmail account from the configured email accounts.
- Make sure you have enabled the Sync Contacts option.
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new Android?
Make sure “Back up my data” is enabled. As for syncing apps, go to Settings > Data usage, tap the three-dot menu symbol at the top right of the screen, and make sure “Automatic data sync” is turned on. Once you have a backup, select it on your new phone and you will be offered a list of all the apps from your old phone.
How do I set up my new Android phone?
How to set up a new Android phone or tablet
How do I start my Android phone?
Press and hold the power button again to turn on your cell phone. Immediately press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons on your device. Continue to hold while the device boots up. Once your Android device has booted, you will see the words “Safe Mode” displayed in the lower left corner of your screen.
Go to Contacts on your Android mobile phone and find import/export in the menu, then select export from phone to SIM card. Let the process complete, then insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot of your Nokia phone. You now have the contacts in your mobile phone!
Method 1: Transfer contacts from old Android phone to Galaxy S8 via Bluetooth
- Turn on your old Android as well as Samsung S8 and then enable Bluetooth on them.
- Go to your old Android, then select the contacts you want to move to Samsung Galaxy S8 or just choose all items.
Here are the detailed steps:
dr.fone – Transfert (Android)
- Log in to your Gmail account and tap on “Contacts”. Select the desired contacts and click “Export Contacts”.
- Under “Which contacts do you want to export?” » choose what you want and choose VCF/vCard/CSV as the export format.
- Tap the “Export” button to save the contacts as a .VCF file on your PC.
To do this, open the settings app, then tap contacts. Now tap Import/Export Contacts and then tap Export to Storage Device. After exporting the contacts, tap Import from storage device, select your Google account, then continue. Here you can see the contacts are selected, you need to press OK.
Backup Android Contacts Using SD Card or USB Storage
Photo in “Smartphone Help” article https://www.helpsmartphone.com/en/blog-apple-squareboxonscreen