Steps to Recover Data from Locked Android with Broken Screen
- Step 1: Connect your Android phone to the computer.
- Step 2: Select the file types you want to recover from broken phone.
- Step 3: Select the issue that matches your phone’s condition.
- Step 4: Enter download mode on the Android device.
How can I unlock my Android phone with a broken screen?
Method 1: How to Access Android Screen-Broken via OTG Adapter
How can I unlock my Samsung phone if the screen is not working?
Steps to Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Select the device model.
- Enter download mode on your Samsung phone.
- Download the recovery package.
- Remove Samsung Galaxy phone lock screen without losing data.
How can I recover data from broken screen of s8?
Steps to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from Samsung S8/S8 Edge
How can I recover data from my broken Android phone?
More videos on YouTube
- Connect your Android phone to the computer.
- Choose the types of data you want to recover from the broken phone.
- Select the fault type that matches your situation.
- Enter download mode on Android phone.
- Scan Android phone.
- Preview and recover Ddata from broken Android phone.
How can I unlock my Android with a broken screen?
Step 1: Connect the Micro USB side of the OTG adapter to your device, then plug the USB mouse into the adapter. Step 2: As soon as the devices are connected, you will be able to see a pointer on your screen. You can then use the pointer to unlock the pattern or enter the device lock password.
How to unlock my Samsung Galaxy s7 with a broken screen?
Steps to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Phone with Broken Screen
How can I unlock my Android phone remotely?
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or other mobile phone.
- Log in using your Google login details which you also used in your locked phone.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock, then select “Lock”.
- Enter a temporary password and click “Lock” again.
How can I backup my Android if the screen is broken?
Part 1. How to Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen
How can I access my locked Android phone from PC?
How to Access Locked Android Phone via USB
- Step 1 Launch PhoneRescue for Android on your computer > Connect your Android phone to computer with USB cable > Click Remove Lock Screen.
- Step 2 Click Start Unlock button to continue.
- Step 3 After successfully removing the screen lock, click the Back button and select Data Recovery.
How to Recover Files from Broken Samsung Screen?
How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Galaxy S4/5/6/7/Note
How can I recover files from my broken Samsung screen?
Launch Broken Android Data Recovery on your computer after downloading and installing it. Then connect your broken Samsung to the computer via USB cable and the program will detect the connected Android phone instantly. Step 2. Click “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction” from the left and click “Start” button.
How to recover data from a broken Galaxy s9?
- Connect your Samsung to the computer. Install PhoneRescue for Samsung on your computer > Connect your Samsung to computer with a USB cable.
- Select the categories of files to extract. Check the file categories you want to recover > Click Next button on the right to continue.
- Select the files to recover.
How can I recover data from broken phone without USB debugging?
Steps to Recover Data from Android Device without USB Debugging
How to recover data from my LG Android phone with broken screen for free?
Part 2: Recover Data from Broken LG Screen via Broken Android Data Extraction
- Run the program and connect the device.
- Select the type of files you need to recover.
- Select the fault type of the broken LG phone.
- Select the broken LG model.
- Step 6.Analyze data on broken LG phone.
- Preview and recover data from LG phone.
How do I erase my Android phone with a broken screen?
Steps to Wipe Data from Android Phone with Broken Screen
How do I recover data from my Android phone with a broken screen for free?
1. Using USB Cable to Recover Data from Broken Android Phone
- Step 1: Connect the cracked Android device to PC via USB cable.
- Step 2: An autoplay will appear on the PC once your mobile phone is recognized.
- Step 3: Copy and paste the files you want to restore from broken phone to PC.
How to enable USB debugging with a broken screen?
Enable USB debugging without touching the screen
How to fix an unresponsive touchscreen Android?
Make sure your hands are clean and dry, then try these steps:
- If you have a case or screen protector on your device, try removing it.
- Clean the screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
- Unplug your device.
- Restart your device. If you can’t restart it, you can force restart your device.
How to transfer files from a broken Galaxy s7?
Select “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction” mode to start. Then connect your broken Samsung device to the computer with a USB cable and proceed. Next, you need to select the file types that you want to recover. Once you have made your choice, simply click “Next” to continue.
How do I unlock my Samsung screen?
When you’re back
How can I recover data from a broken Galaxy s7?
Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge with EaseUS Android Data Recovery Software
- Connect your Samsung phone to the computer.
- NOTE: As the software can only access the rooted Android device, you need to make sure your phone has been rooted before data recovery.
- Scan your Samsung phone to find lost files.
How can I access my Android phone from PC without unlocking?
Step 1: First you need to install the tool on Mac or Windows computer. Step 2: Click “Unlock” tab and connect your phone to PC with USB data cable. Step 3: Click “Start” in the main interface of the software and reboot your Android into download mode by pressing Power, Home and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
How to enable USB debugging on Android when locked?
Steps to wipe data/factory reset on locked Android to enable USB debugging. First, turn off your Android phone. Now enter recovery mode by pressing one of the most popular key combinations. Press “Power button + Volume up button + Volume down button”.
How to bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Method 1. Use “Find My Mobile” Function on Samsung Phone
How to reset a Samsung Galaxy s8 with a broken screen?
Hard reset your Galaxy S8 from the recovery menu
- Hold the volume up, Bixby and power buttons at the same time and keep them pressed until you see the Samsung logo.
- After 30 seconds, you should see the Android recovery menu.
- Press the Volume down button four times, until Wipe data/Factory reset is highlighted.
How do I access my phone with a broken screen?
Step 1: Download and install dr.fone on your PC. Launch the program and then select Recover from all tools. Step 3: Go to Recover from Broken Phone tab and select the file types you want to recover. If you want everything, just click “select all”.
Photo in Wikimedia Commons article https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump/Archive/2017/05